Raj Singh Tut
People. Recognition. Execution.
I got lucky and became a people leader early in my career. I was bad at it and my people suffered. But, I made sure to learn from every mistake. Now, I build engineering teams by focusing on my personal principles of People, Recognition and Execution.
People. I develop leaders through compassionate coaching and a practical toolkit built from my mistakes.
Recognition. I believe that purposeful recognition is the most underrated leadership skill.
Execution. I build data-driven teams that experiment quickly to drive outcomes.A little bit more about me.
- I’ve started multiple startups and also had an exit to Disney.
- I currently lead the Growth Engineering team at Credit Karma.
- I write about how you can become a better leader in a tech company.
- I coach aspiring leaders on the side and I really enjoy it. Please reach out if I can help.
- You can connect with me on Linkedin or Twitter